Welcome and rules

Exactly what you'd guess from the name.
leo
Site Admin

Welcome and rules

Post by leo »

Welcome to Christopher Nuttall's new forum!

The rules are as follows:

1) Don't be a jerk.

Hopefully that's all we'll need. :)

Leo
8bitnintendo

Re: Welcome and rules

Post by 8bitnintendo »

Hi Leo, thanks for setting up this forum! Account creation was fairly straightforward.

-Karen

Post by ... »

Can anybody give some reasons/intentions why there is this forum?
Im a little bit lost in terms of Blog, the comments, etc... on the other side, I would love to see e.g. Stuck in Magic in here chapter by chapter. Additionally, one category for each universe would be great I think. Never read Zero but totally in for SIM.
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

... wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pmCan anybody give some reasons/intentions why there is this forum?
Probably a place for the elite of the Internet to hold conversations on literary matters. Not for us, the plebs, oh no.
chris

Post by chris »

... wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm Can anybody give some reasons/intentions why there is this forum?
Im a little bit lost in terms of Blog, the comments, etc... on the other side, I would love to see e.g. Stuck in Magic in here chapter by chapter. Additionally, one category for each universe would be great I think. Never read Zero but totally in for SIM.
I'll be posting STUCK later today, hopefully.

Chris
Johnnyprula

-

Post by Johnnyprula »

Pretty good rules, and its nice that they address a few loopholes some forum members have been using. Would be nice to be able to look back at this thread whenever someone does something that isnt benefitial to the forums.
ascania-nova site
trackdude

Post by trackdude »

... wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm Can anybody give some reasons/intentions why there is this forum?
Definitely read Zero. There’s 10 out, by the time you get to the end 11 will be ready. Waiting for Chris to crank out books, I forget stuff. I went back and reread SIM to help me remember some continuity.
CharlesCraxy

g'assignation

Post by CharlesCraxy »

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling over to where I sat. “Personage’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if low-down of his exploits were shared by settlers around many a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a unimpassioned tun hard by us, and I returned his gesture with a nod. He filled a eyeglasses and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the court first continuing.

“As a betting chains, I’d be ready to wager a adequate bit of enrich oneself you’re in Ebonscale Reach for more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my with it to the bend slung across my back.

http://maps.google.com.gh/url?q=https:/ ... t-edition/
EdwardEnuts

nevermid

Post by EdwardEnuts »