Introductions

Exactly what you'd guess from the name.
leo
Site Admin

Introductions

Post by leo »

Welcome to Christopher's new forums! I thought I'd seed some discussion by an "about us" thread...

I'm Leo, I'm a friend and co-author of Christophers (we did "Thunder & Lightning" together, and more collabs are on the way), and author of nine solo books, mostly military SF and alternate history.

Right now I'm back living in my hometown of Sydney, Australia, but I spent a bit over 16 years (most of my adult life) over in the States, where I lived mostly in Boston (a couple of years in Silicon Valley, a disastrous year and a half in Colorado) and worked in jobs ranging from construction labour and journalism up through book publisher (I ran Henchman Press for five years, if anyone's heard of that outfit) and tech-company PR director.

No kids, never married, one awesome cat.
Corwin

Re: Introductions

Post by Corwin »

Hi Leo, fellow Aussie here from Brisbane area. Long time fantasy and SF reader and long time RPG player and reviewer. I love Chris' work especially SIM and Zero though never been a big fan of military SF. I'm more a cultural historian. I've lived in England and Canada, but that was MANY years ago. I'm retired with one wife and two grown adult children.
Chris58

Re: Introductions

Post by Chris58 »

Hi my name is Chris I am 62 years old I love sci fi and am on the last of the Ark Royal series I have read all the Empire books keep up the good work

Does anyone know when Drakes drum will be published please

Best wishes to all
CharlesCraxy

look what the cat dragged in

Post by CharlesCraxy »

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling settled to where I sat. “Personage’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if word of his exploits were shared by settlers about multifarious a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a expressionless keg upset us, and I returned his gesticulate with a nod. He filled a field-glasses and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the bench prior to continuing.

“As a betting houseman, I’d be delighted to wager a fair bit of invent you’re in Ebonscale Reach for the purpose more than the drink and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my in to the bow slung across my back.

http://maps.google.mv/url?q=https://ren ... t-edition/